Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 24, 2014

Linux HD Wallpapers (BackTrack, Ubuntu, UNIX, Redhat)~ By PCbots

YooOO...!!! Its me Muhammad Usman in my PCbots Lab's. Very Awesome weather in Islamabad, Pakistan. I think its about 3 hours of continuous raining and i m loving it. :)

Ok You must read in title that what a huge monster, we have today. Its One and Only One! "Linux" and my 1st love. ho ho ha ha ha . . . .
Linux is open source and most loved OS for Hackers, Security Experts, Networking peoples, Mobile users and will save you from Government eyes. I try my best to post HD Wallpapers of Linux. I hope you will love it.


"LINUX HD Wallpaper By PCbots - "

"Windows Keep Clam and Install Linux - Linux HD Wallpaper"

"One OS to rule them all, One OD to find them.
One OS to call them all, And in salvation bind them.
In the bright land of Linux, Where Hackers Play."
HD Hacker Wallpapers By PCbots - Its all about hackers Games.


"Got Linux HD Wallpaper"

"Linux Console HD Wallpaper"


"Linux Commands List - Linux Commands HD Wallpaper"
If only you know the power of Command Line....

"Debian Linux HD Wallpaper"

"Redhat Linux HD Wallpaper by PCbots"

"Linux X HD Wallpaper" 

"Ubuntu, one of most user friendly version of Linux. Very easy to use and very secure. Internet work awesome and very cool Graphics."
Ubuntu HD Wallpaper

"Here come my Love - BackTack HD Wallpaper by PCbots"
Its kind of heaven of Hackers on Earth

"Here come UNIX, UNIX is one of most old version of Linux. its best of Servers and hell Awsome for Networking. UNIX is very selective about making friends :P"

"This is last Wallpaper for today. Linux greater than Windows HD Wallpaper"


That's all for today. I try my best to post best stuff on my Blog. I hop my blog give new color to your PC/Laptop. If you got any idea or any advice for me. Do comment and tell me about it.
For Blog updated follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.

Bye! ./logout

0 comments:

Post a Comment